Our unique legal services portal allows you, or your relatives acting on your behalf, to obtain a FREE no obligation report that analyses your financial circumstances at this time. The report you will receive will explain how much if any inheritance tax your estate may be subject to pay when you die. It will explain the things you may now need to do to ensure that your affairs are organised in a way that will make things easy for you and your relatives now and in the future. This unique personal report will also explain to you the legal terms that are relevant to this area and provide you with suggested solutions that will be relevant to your own needs and circumstances.
How does it work…?
- You register on the site. A close member of your family can do this for you if you prefer.
- You will be asked to supply some information on assets and liabilities. This step can also be done on your behalf by a relative, all they need to do is type in the numbers.
- Rest assured, this process is totally confidential. No data is stored unless products are purchased. If you choose to take this step your personal information will only be passed to the solicitor who will deal with your planning
- The data that you will be asked to provide will be the £’s amount of the assets you own and the £’s amount of any amounts you owe on any loans you may have taken out. You should enter this information without the £ signs just giving the numbers.
- There is no obligation to buy from the site the report will be yours to keep at no cost to you.
- Once the data has been input, the user will receive a personal Age Care Protection report that will give them a general idea of the amount of their assets less their liabilities that may be subject to inheritance tax on death. The report will also give an estimate of how long funds available today will last if the asset holder has to buy residential or nursing care at today’s prices.It also covers the rules and regulations that are applied to individuals who need to be assessed to receive care paid for by their Local Council
- The report will explain the various legal terms, phrases and concepts that relate to the individuals personal circumstances and what you can or should do about them.
- The report will also offer specific products that will provide solutions NOW to problems that may arise if action isn’t taken to ensure that individuals and assets are protected.
- The user can choose to buy one or more of the solutions at fixed prices. Discounts are offered for multiple purchases.
- The next step when you have clicked the BUY NOW button will be to make a 50% payment against the final price for the products you have chosen to buy. The second and final payment will be made when you have received the products and your planning process is complete.
- When you have chose exactly what you want to buy and paid the deposit you will be contacted by a member of firm of Solicitors who will be completing the work for you. They will send you their own engagement letter. By signing this letter with them we ensure that you will receive the products you have chosen and are covered by the professional insurance cover they offer their clients. In this way we ensure that all customers of this site receive a highly professional service that will be delivered by regulated qualified solicitors who are experts in this area. All for an easy to understand one off fixed fees.
- If you need to ask us any questions about what we offer or how the process works then do call us our number is a as you can see at the top of this page.